In interviews, your job is to convince a recruiter that you have the skills, knowledge and experience for the job. Show motivation and convince a recruiter that you fit the organization’s culture and job description, and you get that much closer to an offer.
- Study Job Description: Make sure you understood job description so thoroughly.
- Research Organization and Industry: You should know organization where you are attending interview unless and until you don’t know about company how you will take decision to apply. Research the Company, Industry over Google and note down point. Find out about the company’s vision, goal, products, the work culture and the management from the website. Then from the job description, analyse how suitable you are as a candidate.
- Plan What to Wear: Make sure you are dressed appropriately for your interview. Ask your contact at the company what the dress code is like where you are interviewing. Be sure your overall appearance is neat and clean
- Be on Time: Not too early and Never too late! If you do not find yourself on time due to unexpected circumstances Make sure you should inform interviewer over the phone about your delay.
- Frequently Asked Questions:
- How would you describe yourself?
- What kind of qualification do you have?
- Why did you leave your last job or why are looking for change?
- What relevant experience do you have?
- Why would you like to work for us?
- What are your weakness and negative traits?
- When can you commence employment with us?
- Do you have any question?